Managing Attorney, Workers’ Compensation Group
Richard McCue has over 40 years’ experience and is the managing attorney of the firm’s Workers’ Compensation Group. Attorney McCue has extensive experience successfully defending individuals, corporations, insurers and self-insurers in litigation involving all areas of practice listed below.
A successful trial attorney and seasoned negotiator, Attorney McCue regularly advises his clients on all forms of claims and suggested investigation of same. He has represented a diverse clientele, including manufacturers, insurers, self-insurers, corporations, business partnerships and individuals.
Attorney McCue is a graduate of Northeastern University and Suffolk University Law School and is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Massachusetts.
Areas of Practice
Attorney McCue concentrates in the defense of the following types of claims and civil actions:
Business and Commercial Litigation
- Richards v. Ultimate Chimney Sweep, 15 Mass. Workers' Comp. Rep. 301 (2001)
- Brooks v. Rural Housing Improvement, Inc., 1999 WL 1241227
- Perry v. New England Business Service, 12 Mass. Workers' Comp. Rep. 88 (1998)
- Seariac v. Donaher Sarasin, Inc., 11 Mass. Workers' Comp. Rep. 640 (1997)
- Goden v. Phalo Corporation, 9 Mass. Workers' Comp. Rep. 720 (1995)
- Jerrett v. A. Ricciardelli & Sons, Inc., 8 Mass. Workers' Comp. Rep. 389 (1994)
- Kokoska v. Plastican, Inc., 7 Mass. Workers' Comp. Rep. 387 (1993)
- Major v. Raytheon Corporation, 7 Mass. Workers' Comp. Rep. 90 (1993)
- Mason v. Bay State Cleaning Co., 7 Mass. Workers' Comp. Rep. 60 (1993)
- Gould v. North American Van Lines, Inc., 4 Mass. Workers' Comp. Rep. 278 (1990)
- Rondeau v. R & M Trucking, Inc., 4 Mass. Workers' Comp. Rep. 230 (1990)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Massachusetts, 1967
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 1969
Worcester County Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Committee